Passport Amendment


IAG is a private company that is officially authorized by the US Department of State to process expedited passports. We are not affiliated with the US government.

You should apply for a passport amendment if:


  • Your current US Passport was issued incorrectly, and
  • Your passport is in your possession, and
  • Your passport was issued less than one year ago
  • If your passport was issued more than one year ago, you must apply for a passport renewal You have lost your US Passport

¿ How make changes/Correct Information on your Passport ?


Step 1. → Click Here to place your passport order.

Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.

* Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am.

Step 2. Gather all the required documents.

In order to obtain a Second Passport, you must fill out and submit the following documents:

Step 3. Once you have completed all of the steps outlined in your Passport

Application form, you need to submit the required personal documents to:

Inter-American Group, Inc
1620 I Street, N.W. Suite 701
Washington, DC 20006

Click here to place your passport Order


Call Us 1-866-727-7362


BBB-Score GTBA-Travel

apteka mujchine for man ukonkemerovo woditely driver.