IAG is a private company that is officially authorized by the US Department of State to process expedited passports. We are not affiliated with the US government.
You should apply for a passport amendment if:
- Your current US Passport was issued incorrectly, and
- Your passport is in your possession, and
- Your passport was issued less than one year ago
- If your passport was issued more than one year ago, you must apply for a passport renewal You have lost your US Passport
¿ How make changes/Correct Information on your Passport ?
Step 1. → Click Here to place your passport order.
Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.
* Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am.
Step 2. → Gather all the required documents.
In order to obtain a Second Passport, you must fill out and submit the following documents:
- Passport Application Form
- Current US Passport
- Proof of Identity
- Two Passport Photos
- Travel Itinerary
- IAG Letter of Authorization
- IAG Customer Order Form
- Service Fees
Step 3. → Once you have completed all of the steps outlined in your Passport
Application form, you need to submit the required personal documents to:
Inter-American Group, Inc
1620 I Street, N.W. Suite 701
Washington, DC 20006
Call Us 1-866-727-7362