Replace lost us passport

How to get Lost or Stolen Passport?If your passport has been lost or stolen, it should be reported immediately like lost or stolen Passport to help protect yourself against identity theft and to prevent someone else from using the Passport.


IAG is a private company that is officially authorized by the US Department of State to process expedited passports. We are not affiliated with the US government.




You should apply for a Passport Replacement if:


  • You have lost your US Passport
  • Your US Passport was stolen, or
  • Your US Passport was damaged

¿ How to obtain your Passport Replacement?


Step 1. → Click Here to place your Passport Replacement order.

Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.

*Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am


Step 2. Gather all the required documents.

In order to get your US Passport Replacement, you must fill out and submit the following documents:

Step 3. → Get your documents “sealed and certified”

by a Passport Acceptance Agent in your local area. Contact an IAG representative to further explain this step.

Please Note: The cost of this service is $25, in addition to the government fee and the IAG fee

Step 3.  Once you have completed all of the steps outlined in your US Passport Replacement

Application form, you need to submit the required personal documents to:

Inter-American Group, Inc
1620 I Street, N.W. Suite 701
Washington, DC 20006

Click here to place your passport Order


Call Us 1-866-727-7362


BBB-Score GTBA-Travel

apteka mujchine for man ukonkemerovo woditely driver.